How to measure your feet
Sizing varies between shoe brands and models and so it is recommended choose your size based on foot measurements. One way to measure your foot is described below:
- Place a piece of paper on a flat, smooth and even surface, with one end against a wall
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg and your heel against the wall
- Use a pen/pencil to mark where your longest toe ends
- Measure the distance from the wall/end of the paper to the mark you've made.
- The number obtained is the length of the foot. Repeat for your other foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the size charts on each product page on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.
- Due to the thick lining in some of the winter boots (e.g. Snowfox and Winter), we recommend going for one size bigger than other models of the same brand.
- Often you can wear a smaller size in ballet flats and sandals as not so much room is needed in front of the toes.
If you have ANY questions about sizing we are here to help! Contact us at email@example.com